Colour is one of the keys to a healthy diet, so these Veggie & Bean Yoghurt Bowls have plenty. You can swap out your favourite beans, or use whatever you have handy in the kitchen.
SERVES: 2 READY IN: 15 MINS
- 2 tbsps avocado oil
- 1 cup portobello mushroom (sliced)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (small, sliced)
- 1 zucchini (small, sliced)
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup red kidney beans (cooked)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
1. Heat avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook portobello mushrooms and bell pepper slices for 5 to 8 minutes, or until tender and slightly browned. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
2. Add zucchini and cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until tender. Transfer to a plate.
3. Divide yogurt, beans, and veggies into bowls. Top with feta and enjoy!
Storage: Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 to 5 days.
No red kidney beans: Use chickpeas, lentils or black beans instead.
No avocado oil: use butter, olive oil or ghee instead.