This shrimp and watercress salad is a great light lunch that’s high in protein as well as vitamin A, vitamin C and Beta-Carotene provided by the Watercress.
- 340 grams shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- 3 grams fish sauce
- 10 milliliters coconut aminos
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 272 grams watercress (roughly chopped)
- 200 grams snap peas (trimmed, halved)
1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the shrimp, fish sauce, and coconut aminos for about five minutes, or until the shrimp is opaque. Set aside.
2. In the same skillet, add the garlic and watercress. Cook until wilted, about three minutes. Add a splash of water if needed.
3. Divide the watercress, snap peas, and shrimp onto plates and enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
More Flavour: Add sauteed onions or sliced green onions.