Sardines are an excellent source of protein, omega-3’s and a range of key vitamins and minerals, including calcium. Give this easy sardine salad a try any time you want a quick and nutritious meal.
SERVES: 1 READY IN: 10 MINS
- 85 grams sardines (drained)
- 2 tbsps red onion (minced)
- 2 stalks celery (sliced into sticks)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Using a fork, mash together the sardines and red onion.
- Serve alongside the celery, bell pepper and blueberries. Enjoy!
- No sardines: Use canned tuna instead.
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.