Sweet Potatoes are incredibly versatile and packed with nutrients such as vitamins A, C and magnesium. Serve these sweet potato rounds as a side dish, with guacamole, or with ranch dressing for dipping.
SERVES: 2 READY IN: 35 MINS
- 1 medium sweet potato (washed and scrubbed)
- 3/4 tsp coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice the sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch rounds and place them on the baking sheet.
3. Brush the slices with melted coconut oil, then flip them over and repeat.
4. Place in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, flipping them at the halfway point. The rounds should be starting to brown on each side.
5. Remove from oven. Season them with your favourite spices (we like sea salt and cinnamon) and enjoy!
Serve as a side dish, with guacamole, or with ranch dressing for dipping. You can also use them as a burger bun replacement!