Eating the rainbow is a great way to get a wide range of nutrients in your diet and these rainbow chopped salad jars make it easy.
SERVES: 3 READY IN: 30 MINS
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 lemons (juiced)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsps water
- 3 cups chickpeas (cooked, from the can)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 yellow bell pepper (chopped)
- 3 cups purple cabbage (chopped)
1. Combine the tahini, lemon juice, and sea salt. Whisk until combined, adding water as needed to attain a creamy salad dressing consistency. Divide the dressing equally into the bottom of large jars.
2. On top of the dressing, layer the chickpeas, tomatoes, carrots, bell pepper, and top with the purple cabbage. Cover and store in the fridge.
3. When you’re ready to eat the salad, dump it into a bowl and toss well. Enjoy!
Storage: Keeps well in the fridge for up to 4 days.
No Tahini: Use a nut butter or sunflower seed butter instead.