Overnight Oats is one of my favourite ways to start the day. You can prepare the night before and all you have to do in the morning is add your favourite toppings.
SERVES: 3 READY IN: 8 HOURS
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter (divided)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (divided)
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups Oats (quick)
- 1 1/2 tbsps Chia Seeds
- 3 cups Strawberries (finely chopped)
1. Add half of the peanut butter and half of the maple syrup to a mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in almond milk until combined.
2. Stir in the oats and chia seeds until combined. Cover and let sit for at least 3 hours or overnight.
3. To prepare the strawberries, add chopped strawberries to a bowl with remaining maple syrup. Stir to coat the strawberries in the syrup then cover and let rest in the fridge until oats are ready.
4. To serve, divide the peanut butter oats evenly between jars. Top with equal amounts of the sweetened strawberries (and their juices) and remaining peanut butter. Enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days.
No peanut butter: Use almond butter, cashew butter or sunflower seed butter instead.