Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis assesses your mineral levels and toxic heavy metal levels that are being eliminated into the hair.
This test reveals toxicity for mercury, iron, copper, manganese, uranium, lead, cadmium, arsenic, aluminum, nickel, tin, bismuth, and much more.
If you have tried multiple interventions but still experience any of the following symptoms, you may have heavy metal toxicity and an imbalance in minerals:
- Trouble losing weight
- Brain Fog
- Stiff Joints
- Numbness and Tingling
- Dizzy spells that you can’t explain
- Leaky Gut
DOWNLOAD HAIR TISSUE MINERAL ANALYSIS (PDF)
Includes full results review consultation.
Why do hair tissue mineral analysis?
A hair tissue mineral analysis test is a simple way to determine if you have mineral deficiencies or metal toxicity. Trace minerals are essential in countless metabolic functions. The test results can also reveal:
- Blood sugar imbalance
- Thyroid function
- Adrenal fatigue
- Metabolic rate (fast or slow)
- Nervous system imbalances
- Kidney and liver stress
- Insulin resistance
- Energy levels
And it reveals this BEFORE you may even experience symptoms!
What’s included with the test?
- 1 hair analysis with Trace Elements, Inc., HTMA*
- 60 minute consult to review the results
- Direct e-mail support for 60 days from date of consult
- Meal plans and grocery lists for one month.
- Supplements are optional and not included.
How does it work?
- Once booked, you will receive your lab test kit in the post, or if you prefer we can arrange a time to go through the test together at my clinic in Edinburgh.
- You will receive your results in a PDF document as soon as we get them back from the lab. Results typically take 2.5 – 4 weeks.
- Your Consultation will take place within a week of your results being returned.
Results review consultation
To make sure you get the most out of your test, this package includes a Skype or Phone call to review your results and help create a customised plan for you.
Simple home testing
All labs have been specifically chosen for ease of use. We can mail these labs anywhere in the UK, Europe, North America and with some delays the rest of the world. You can receive and complete the tests the same week.
To book the Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Test, or to ask any further questions get in touch.