I offer a comprehensive range of functional lab tests to help you gain a clear picture of your current health status. From food sensitivity to digestive infections to hormones, I’ll get to the root cause of your health problems and develop an individualised program that will help you to achieve optimum health.
Whether you suffer from IBS, gas/bloating, leaky gut, allergies, lethargy, low sex drive, foggy thinking, headaches, or are generally feeling sub par, functional lab testing enables us to pinpoint the source(s).
No more guesswork and no wasting valuable time or money.
Armed with the right information we can create a truly personalised solution to help improve your health.
You can learn more about each of our tests below:
- Digestive Infections Test
- DNA Profile
- Hormones Test
- Environmental Toxins Test
- Food Sensitivity Test
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
- Thriva Test
Functional lab tests are available as part of my 90 Day Plan: Lab-Based Assessment Course or as individual tests upon request. To make sure you get the most out of your test, each assessment includes a Skype or Phone call to review your results and help create a customised plan for you.
How it works
- Once booked, you will receive your lab test kit in the post. Simply follow the instructions included and post your test back to the lab. The tests are all easy to use but if you prefer we can arrange a time to go through the test together at my clinic in Edinburgh.
- You will receive your results in a PDF document as soon as we get them back from the lab. Results typically take 1 – 2 weeks.
- Your Results Review Consultation will take place within a week of your results being returned.
- We then develop a customised plan that addresses the root cause of your problems and promotes optimal health.
To book a functional lab test or to ask any further questions, please get in touch.