Chicken, honey and garlic are a mighty combination. Toss them all together and throw them on some skewers. It couldn’t be easier to put a smile on everyone’s face.
SERVES: 2 READY IN: 40 MINS
- 283 grams chicken thighs (boneless, skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 32 grams honey
- 15 millilitres sesame oil
- 2 garlic (clove, minced)
- Sea salt & black pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (medium, chopped)
- 53 grams red onion (cut into chunks)
- 6 barbecue skewers (small)
- 9 grams sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF (220ºC) and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. In a shallow bowl, toss together the chicken cubes, honey, sesame oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
3. Thread the chicken, bell peppers, and onions onto the barbecue skewers. Place the skewers on the baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Enjoy!
Serve it with: Salad, rice, cauliflower rice, and/or roasted vegetables.