Learn how to make this delicious green egg scramble. A great breakfast dish that’s packed with protein and essential fats.
SERVES: 2 READY IN : 10 MINUTES
- 4 Eggs
- 60 grams Baby Spinach
- 3 grams Sea Salt
- 15 millilitres Coconut Oil
1. Place eggs, spinach and salt in a blender and blend until well combined.
2. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Pour the mixture into the skillet and continuously stir to scramble the eggs while they cook.
4. Divide onto plates and enjoy!
No Coconut Oil: Use butter, ghee or avocado oil.
Serve it with: Bacon, toast, whole grain crackers, or grain-free flax bread.