Egg Roll in a Bowl provides a mighty combination of flavour and nutrition. A twist on the Asian classic, that’s perfect for lunch or dinner.
SERVES: 4 READY IN: 30 MINS
- 2 tbsps Avocado Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium, diced)
- 5 stalks Green Onion (diced)
- 4 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1tbsp Ginger (peeled and grated)
- 454 grams Lean Ground Pork
- 6 cups Coleslaw Mix
- 2 cups Bean Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
1. Heat the avocado oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the yellow onion, green onion, garlic, and ginger. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until soft.
2. Add the pork and break it up as it cooks. Cook for about 7 to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Stir in the coleslaw mix, bean sprouts, and coconut aminos. Stir for 5 minutes, or until veggies have softened.
4. Transfer to bowls and enjoy!
No Coconut Aminos: Use tamari or soy sauce instead.
Prefer meat-free: Replace the ground meat with scrambled eggs or tofu.