Looking for a high-protein snack or starter? Check out these tasty Bell Pepper Egg Cups.
SERVES: 1 READY IN: 20 MINUTES
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Slice pepper in half and carve out the seeds.
- Crack an egg into the cavity of each half and bake on a baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs.
- Remove from oven and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
More flavour: Roast the red pepper in the oven before cracking the egg into them.
An added touch: Sprinkle with cheese during the last 2 minutes.
Serve it with: Toast for dipping or our Grain-Free Flax Bread.
More protein: If it is a large bell pepper, fill remaining space with egg whites for added.