Stephen Duncan Nutrition helps busy people to lose weight, improve digestion, balance hormones and strengthen immunity.
For over 26 years, I have been helping clients that have underlying, unresolved health issues to nourish themselves, heal and thrive. I use a combination of Functional Medicine and Nutritional Therapy to provide detailed insights and a truly customised plan that will restore digestive function and promote optimal health.
My focus is on treating the whole person and not just the symptoms. Through conversation, questionnaires and lab tests (when required) we’ll get to the root cause of your health concerns and rebuild your body from the inside out. Subtle lifestyles changes and regular support will put you on the path to wellness.
Personalised Nutrition Plans
My personalised nutrition plans are designed to help you reach your health and fitness goals in the most effective way possible. No guesswork or time wasting!
I offer a comprehensive range of lab tests to help you gain a clear picture of your current health status. Each assessment includes a Skype or Phone call to review your results and help create a customised plan for you:
- Digestive Infections Test
- DNA Profile
- Hormone Test
- Environmental Toxins Test
- Food Sensitivity Test
- Thriva Test
Qualifications & Specialities
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
- MSc in Coaching Studies
- BSc Hons degree in Developmental Biology
- Advanced Metabolic Typing™ Advisor
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition™ Practitioner
- C.H.E.K. Scientific Core Conditioning
- C.H.E.K. Scientific Back Training
- Certificate of Completion MTHFR, Methylation and Biochemistry Master Course with Metabolic Healing
- Certificate of Completion Nordic Laboratories dnalife Diploma Course
Ongoing research is in the area of nutrigenomics, the study of genetics and its impact on nutrition as well as further functional medicine certification to keep working on the role of specific lab tests and what they can be used to uncover in designing personalised diet, exercise and lifestyle programs.