For over 23 years, I have been working one to one, face to face and online, helping clients from around the world, but mostly from Scotland, that have tried and failed to lose weight because they have underlying, unresolved health challenges and symptoms. My focus is on accountability and habit based coaching and when required simple, home based assessments and lab tests for hormones, liver, digestion and immune function.
My mission is to inspire, advise, and support people who want to find the way out of the complexities and confusion of becoming healthy, getting fit and losing weight. So that you become successful, have fun and just live happily.
Ongoing research is in the area of nutrigenomics, the study of genetics and its impact on nutrition as well as further functional medicine certification to keep working on the role of specific lab tests and what they can be used to uncover in designing personalised diet, exercise and lifestyle programs.
Qualifications & Specialities
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
- MSc in Coaching Studies
- BSc Hons degree in Developmental Biology
- Advanced Metabolic Typing™ Advisor
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition™ Practitioner
- C.H.E.K. Scientific Core Conditioning
- C.H.E.K. Scientific Back Training
- Certificate of Completion MTHFR, Methylation and Biochemistry Master Course with Metabolic Healing
- Certificate of Completion Nordic Laboratories dnalife Diploma Course
My personalised nutrition programs are designed to help you reach your health and fitness goals in the most effective way possible. No guesswork or time wasting!
I offer a comprehensive range of lab tests to help you gain a clear picture of your current health status. Each assessment includes a Skype or Phone call to review your results and help create a customised plan for you: